Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
The SLP assignments for this course ask you to review a case study from Community College Leadership: A Multidimensional Model for Leading Change by Eddy (2010).
Review the case study “Changing Image and Culture: Rogue Community College,” located in Appendix B on pages 183 – 185. Respond to the following questions:
• New presidents face the challenge of getting to know their campus and honoring previous traditions, while at the same time needing to place their own mark with their leadership. As a new president, what steps would you take to shift the “maverick” culture?
• What steps are necessary to bring together the founding faculty members, who may miss the shoot-from-the-hip style of leadership? What is the role of governance in the change process?
• How would you develop a communication plan to support your change in focus?
• Which of the 5 change management models might be appropriate to consider in this case?
• In conclusion, how might this case study reflect your own experience as an educational leader? Or, discuss how consideration of this case is useful in your development as an educational leader.