Imagine the following scenario:
You are living in the United States shortly after the American Revolution and have received a letter from your friend who lives in France. This friend has asked you about the changes in your country and the new government that is being formed. She is particularly interested in your thoughts on the formation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Write a 350- to 525-word response addressing some of the advantages and disadvantages of this new government.
In your response:
- Discuss the way the countryâ€™s leadership is divided into separate branches of government.
- Describe the Foundersâ€™ role in the formation of the new government.
- Explain that time periodâ€™s political philosophies.
- Discuss that time periodâ€™s important American documents.
- Explain how the U.S. Constitution provides the new governmentâ€™s structure.
Please incorporate Articles of Confederation, The U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights, Magna Carta, and the Declaration of Independence in this essay.