Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
Self-Selected Project: PowerPoint Assignment Instructions
• If you select the PowerPoint Assignment option, provide a brief paragraph that contains the organization in which you are suggesting the change, the change needed (what will the change be?), and rationale for your proposal. The submission should be no more than 75 words. I
Research continues to show that change is often met with resistance. Thus, to lead change well, we need to consider ways to help those are apprehensive to embrace the change. One technique to help with this is to communicate change well and help others see the reason for the change and their role in the change. By selecting the PowerPoint Assignment, you are building your communication skills by creating a training seminar that would seek to accomplish several of these critical needs, from casting a vision and creating a sense of urgency to outlining specifics of how the change will occur.
The student will develop a presentation that simulates a change implementation meeting, in which the presenter’s organization is about to undergo strategic change. The presentation will be created in PowerPoint and will present the following content in the slides:
• Introductory information
• Describe the organizational issue in need of change
• Present a clear descriiption of the change initiative
• Relate the purpose of change in regards to your organization’s context
• Explain the rationale for the selected change strategy
• Describe the issues and challenges to be addressed
• Detail the action plan to be followed
• Concluding thoughts
In addition, the PowerPoint must integrate these artifacts:
• An organizational hierarchy showing change oversight and reporting
• A communication plan for the team leading change
• A responsibility matrix noting key activities and those responsible and those in support
• A timeline of the change process
• A reference slide (in APA format, at the end)
Each PowerPoint deck must include no fewer than 8 or more slides. The slides must have descriiptive narrative in the notes section of PowerPoint to explain the bullet points of the slide. Cite relevant research that helps justify the change process and techniques used. At least five references must be included, and one of them is to be Kotter’s text in addition to journal or trade references. The change idea/industry selected must be from the preapproved topic.