Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
PLEASE USE THE LINK https://hbsp.harvard.edu/import/851835
– Access the using username and Password for the assigned writer only.
– Please write a summary for simulation 2
1. Learning Component (45 points)
Your reflection on what you learned should cover three points:
• Learning Objectives and Outcomes: What did you hope to learn? How well did you meet your learning expectations and the simulation learning objectives? What key outcomes you remember? What were the expected and unexpected outcomes from participating in the simulation?
• Resources: How did you apply the class material to the experience? What other resources, if any, did you use?
• Future Recommendations: What would you do differently in the future to improve your campaign strategy, learning experience and class dynamics?
2. Communication and Readability (10 points)
The reflection should have a logical flow, be easy to follow and avoid grammatical mistakes.
3. Charts, Tables and Figures (10 points)
Include relevant charts tables and figures in the reflection to illustrate results. In addition, label and refer to the charts, tables and figures in the body of the reflection. Tables and figures count toward the total number of pages.
4. Simulation Participation (60 points)
Evidence of participation in the simulation means you completed all rounds on time and have an understanding of decisions and performance.
Written reflection format: Maximum four pages text, double spaced, Times New Roman font, 12-point type.