Find your Myers-Briggs type by completing the brief test at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp (Links to an external site.). After you know your type, write a two-page paper discussing the characteristics of this type and how you could use this knowledge in your day-to-day life. Do you think the type you have been given is accurate? Why or why not?
The assignment will be graded on the following:
- Respond appropriately to all of the question(s).
- Provide enough information and detail to support and explain your experiences, thoughts, and/or ideas.
- Provide information that reflects an understanding of the assigned readings.
- Write in complete sentences using correct grammar and proper punctuation.
- Do not use text message acronyms.
- Make sure that your purpose/thesis is evident.
- Your paragraphs should clearly support the purpose/thesis.
- Sentences within a paragraph should clearly support the topic of that paragraph.
- Be sure that the content within the assignment is placed in a logical order.
- Your transitions between ideas should illustrate the relationship between ideas and allow the reader to pass from one idea to the next without confusion.
- Your conclusion/conclusions should be apparent and clearly defined.