Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
• Papers need to be written and submitted as doc, docx, or pdf
• Papers need to written in Times New Roman 12-point font
• Papers need to be double-spaced without extra-lines inserted between paragraphs
• Papers need to have 1” margins on top, bottom, and both sides
• Papers need to include your full name, page numbers, and a title
• Papers need to have thesis statements as will be discussed in class
• Each paper should follow the instructor’s comments from the last paper
• Cite any ideas you take from texts with at least the author’s first name and the page number, for example (McCutcheon 2).
• Quotations must be cited, but also any paraphrasing taken from the readings.
• No outside research is required.
• You may cite classroom discussions with date of conversation, for example (classroom conversation: 2-13)
• You may cite instructor’s powerpoints with dates, for example (Breault: 2-13)
• Your second essay is due on Friday October 28th at 11:59 PM in Canvas and needs to 5 to 6 pages in length.
• This is essay should build upon your last essay, but you are welcome to change as much or as little as you want to change.
• The essay topic can be the same as the as the first essay, or it may completely change based on new information.
• Suggested topics for second essay include:
o Problematics of witchcraft, superstition, or magic.
o Issues related colonization and slave trade within US religions
o Questions of religious universalism disguised as pluralism
o Questions related to the actual possibility of a religious pluralism
o Issues related to “indigenous religion”
o What is religion?—the problems of defining religion and issues related to the study of religion
o Religion and the colonial encounter
o What are issues related to terms like “religion” and “America”
o The colonial encounters in the Americas
o Race or ethnicity
o Social reform