Eyewitnesses have played a large role in determining whether a person is convicted of a crime. In some cases, the eyewitness testimony has resulted in convicting the wrong person. The Innocence Project (innocenceproject.org) presents some of these cases. Based on your readings in Chapter 7, what do you believe needs to be considers when examining an eyewitnessâ€™s testimony?
The assignment will be graded on the following:
- Respond appropriately to all of the question(s).
- Provide enough information and detail to support and explain your experiences, thoughts, and/or ideas.
- Provide information that reflects an understanding of the assigned readings.
- Write in complete sentences using correct grammar and proper punctuation.
- Do not use text message acronyms.
- Make sure that your purpose/thesis is evident.
- Your paragraphs should clearly support the purpose/thesis.
- Sentences within a paragraph should clearly support the topic of that paragraph.
- Be sure that the content within the assignment is placed in a logical order.
- Your transitions between ideas should illustrate the relationship between ideas and allow the reader to pass from one idea to the next without confusion.
- Your conclusion/conclusions should be apparent and clearly defined.