Write a 350- word essay discussing the function of and relationship between the U.S. Congress and the president.
- Explain the U.S. Congressâ€™s structure and makeup.
- Describe the differences between the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate.
- Describe how bills become laws.
- Define the powers granted to the U.S. Congress and the president in the U.S. Constitution.
- Explain the checks and balances of power among the U.S. Congress, the president, and the judiciary.
- Define the presidentâ€™s role and responsibilities.
- Discuss the evolution of presidential power.
You are encouraged to incorporate vocabulary terms from this weekâ€™s materials into your response.